Tuition and Fees
Hudson Catholic is a tuition-based institution. our goal is to provide our “Hawks” with an outstanding Catholic education in a safe learning environment at a price affordable to all community members. Any Financial Aid awards or Academic Scholarship awards will be taken off the tuition. ALL families are responsible for paying fees.
2019-2020 Tuition Information
Total tuition equals $10,000 + Applicable Registration Fees as indicated below:
- New Student Registration: $300 – DUE: Upon Enrollment
- Returning Student Registration: $200 – DUE: Upon Re-Enrollment
- Returning Senior Student Registration: $350 – DUE: Upon Re-Enrollment
- SMART Fee: $20 – $35 – DUE: Upon Enrollment / Re-Enrollment
All fees must be paid in full in order to be considered enrolled at Hudson Catholic. Payment of fees are non-refundable. Late payment of fees is subject to a late charge.
All families must be registered through our secure online tuition payment database, SMART Tuition. The Business Office has developed several plans for payment.
- Pay in Full: 1 installment, August 2019 (all families that choose to pay in full will be granted a $200.00 discount)
- Semi-Annual: 2 installments, August 2019 & January 2020
- Monthly: 11 installments, from July 2019 – May 2020
Regardless of payment option chosen, all tuition must be paid in FULL by May 16, 2020. The Business Office is happy to answer any questions regarding tuition arrangements. Please contact Fernando Colon, our Tuition Manager at email@example.com or by calling 201-332-5970 ext. 16.