How to Apply to Hudson Catholic Regional High School
We are glad you have decided to apply to Hudson Catholic!
Below are some guidelines to help you through the application process. Please do not hesitate to contact the Office of Admissions if you have any questions.
As a new freshman:
- Complete and submit the online application for admission. There is no fee for applying.
- Register for the High School Placement Test (HSPT, formerly the COOP) before October 11th. The test will be administered on November 8th, 2019. Students are strongly encouraged to select Hudson Catholic Regional High School as their 1st or 2nd school choice on the HSPT.
- Submit the 9th Grade Applicant Record form to your elementary school (Public school students only) before the end of the 1st marking period. This is done automatically when you select Hudson Catholic as one of your three options on the HSPT.
For additional information about applying to Hudson Catholic Regional High School, please contact: the Office of Admissions at: (201) 332-5970 or email email@example.com
Students who wish to transfer to Hudson Catholic Regional High School must submit the following information:
- Completed Application for Admission (same as above).
- All school records for the present school year, as well as at least two previous years of school records. We cannot make an admissions decision without these.
- Complete an interview with the Director of Admissions. During this interview you will have a chance to tell us why you want to attend Hudson Catholic and what courses you are interested in taking.
Please note: Hudson Catholic cannot accept transfers for this current school year after January 22, 2019.
The Office of Admissions will contact prospective students upon receipt of a completed application to schedule an interview.
For additional information about applying to Hudson Catholic Regional High School, please call 201-332-5970.