- Please complete & submit the appropriate 2017-2018 Tuition & Fees Acknowledgement Form to the Business Office
- CLICK HERE to complete the Returning Student Registration Form
- Log-In to FACTS Management to update your payment plan agreement with new payment information
- Please go to https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3CPVT
- For 2017-2018, we will require all families to have a valid credit/debit card or bank account connected to their FACTS Management account
The registration process for returning students will begin on Saturday, April 1st, 2017. Families are encouraged to complete the process online; however, you can schedule a time to meet with the Business Office if you have questions or concerns by contacting Mr. Fernando Colon at firstname.lastname@example.org. The registration deadline for 2017-2018 is Saturday, May 6th, 2017.
All returning families that received financial aid during the 2016-2017 academic year and wish to receive it next year, MUST complete the financial aid process through FACTS Management. We will NOT be rolling over financial aid packages from the 2016-2017 academic year. The deadline for applying for financial aid is Sunday, April 30th, 2017. No financial aid will be offered unless the family completes the financial aid process through FACTS Management.
Scholarship Fund for Inner-City Children:
All returning families wishing to apply to the Scholarship for Inner City Children must go to www.sficnj.org to learn more about the new process for 2017-2018 academic year. If you received a grant from SFIC last year or you received a Financial Aid grant of $3,000 or more from Hudson Catholic, you are strongly encouraged to complete the SFIC application. Typically, SFIC grants range from $1,000 to $3,000 a year.
Student Emergency Relief Fund:
All returning families are encouraged to consider joining the Student Emergency Relief Fund. The fund provides financial assistance to families that encounter unexpected challenges during the academic year. The deadline to join the fund is Friday, September 29, 2017. The fee is $20 total.