How to Apply to Hudson Catholic Regional High School
Registration for the class of 2023 has already begun, but it is not too late to apply as an incoming freshman or transfer student for grades 10-12.
Below are some guidelines to help you through the application process. Please do not hesitate to contact the Office of Admissions if you have any questions.
As a new freshman:
- Complete and submit the online application for admission. Upon receipt of your application, you will receive an email from the Admissions Office advising you of next steps.
- Submit the 9th Grade Applicant Record form to your elementary school (Public school students only) before the end of the 1st marking period. Students are strongly encouraged to select Hudson Catholic Regional High School as their 1st or 2nd school choice on the 9th Grade Applicant Record.
- Complete and submit the online application for financial aid (Optional). While not required, we encourage applicants to apply for need-based financial aid. Academic scholarships are awarded based on academic performance and all applicants are automatically considered.
For additional information about applying to Hudson Catholic Regional High School, please contact: the Office of Admissions at: (201) 332-5970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Students who wish to transfer to Hudson Catholic Regional High School must submit the following information:
- Completed Application for Admission (same as above).
- All school records for the present school year, as well as at least two previous years of school records. We cannot make an admissions decision without these.
- Complete an interview with the Director of Admissions. During this interview you will have a chance to tell us why you want to attend Hudson Catholic and what courses you are interested in taking.
Please note: Hudson Catholic cannot accept transfers for this current school year after January 22, 2019.
The Office of Admissions will contact prospective students upon receipt of a completed application to schedule an interview.
For additional information about applying to Hudson Catholic Regional High School, please call 201-332-5970.