Congratulations on being accepted to Hudson Catholic!
We hope that you will become a part of our community.
To register for the class of 2023, you must follow these 2 steps:
- Complete the 2019-2020 registration form. This is the first step for Hudson Catholic to officially enroll you for the class of 2023. The form can be found in your acceptance packet or in the main office at Hudson Catholic. More information will follow upon receipt.
- Submit the $300 Registration fee. This can be paid by cash, check, or money order made out to Hudson Catholic.
There are many ways to learn about Hudson Catholic, including:
- Follow us on social media. We have Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter accounts that regularly post updates on school events and activities.
- Visit us for Hawk for a Day. If you have not already done a full day visit, there is still time. New dates are being added for the Spring semester (Jan-March). Hawk for a Day is a great way to make new friends, meet your future teachers, and get to know Hudson Catholic.
- Schedule your own tour. If you cannot make it to any of our events, schedule a 1-on-1 tour with the Director of Admissions. Call us at 201-332-5970 ext 135 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a meeting.