Congratulations on being accepted to Hudson Catholic!
We hope that you will become a part of our community.
To register for the class of 2023, you must follow these 2 steps:
- Complete the registration form (click here). This is the first step for Hudson Catholic to officially enroll you for the class of 2023. More information will follow upon receipt.
- Fill out the FACTS Tuition Agreement/Payment Plan. This is where you pay the $300 registration fee and sign up for one of our monthly payment plans.
There are many ways to learn about Hudson Catholic, including:
- Follow us on social media. We have Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter accounts that regularly post updates on school events and activities.
- Visit us for Hawk for a Day. If you have not already done a full day visit, there is still time. New dates are being added for the Spring semester (Jan-March). Hawk for a Day is a great way to make new friends, meet your future teachers, and get to know Hudson Catholic.
- Schedule your own tour. If you cannot make it to any of our events, schedule a 1-on-1 tour with the Director of Admissions. Call us at 201-332-5970 ext 135 or email us at email@example.com and we can arrange a meeting.