How to Apply to Hudson Catholic Regional High School
Below are some guidelines to help you through the application process. Please do not hesitate to contact the Office of Admissions if you have any questions.
September – November
- Register for the Cooperative Admissions Examination @ www.njcoopexam.org.
*Students are encouraged to select Hudson Catholic Regional High School as their test site. Hudson Catholic’s school code is 823.
- Submit the 9th Grade Applicant Record form to your elementary school (Public school students only) before the end of the 1st marking period. Students are strongly encouraged to select Hudson Catholic Regional High School as their 1st or 2nd school choice on the 9th Grade Applicant Record.
- Complete and submit the Applications for Financial Aid. You may apply to Hudson Catholic by clicking here. The financial aid application is found here.
- Cooperative Admissions Examination (COOP) is on Friday, November 9, 2018. Hudson Catholic’s Code is 823. Students are encouraged to select Hudson Catholic Regional High School as their 1st or 2nd choice.
- Register to be a “Hawk for a Day” (Optional, but strongly recommended).
Hawk for a Day is an important part of the Hudson Catholic Regional High School application
process. It provides an opportunity for prospective students to experience Hudson Catholic by
participating in classes and meeting students and faculty.
Hawk for a Day Applications are available @ www.hudsoncatholic.org.
Please note: Students who apply to Hudson Catholic after the November Cooperative Admissions Examination deadline must contact the Office of Admissions to schedule a testing appointment. The cost of the test is $75.00.
For additional information about applying to Hudson Catholic Regional High School, please contact: the Office of Admissions at: (201) 332-5970 or email us at email@example.com
Students who wish to transfer to Hudson Catholic Regional High School must submit the following information:
- Completed Application for Admission.
- All school records for the present school year, as well as all previous years of school records.
(Transcript, Attendance, Discipline, Test Scores, and other pertinent school related information).
- Students who wish to transfer into Hudson Catholic for the following school year will not be evaluated until June of the current school year. Final grades from the current school year must be submitted before an evaluation can take place.
- Hudson Catholic cannot accept transfers for this current school year after December 30, 2017.
The Office of Admissions will contact prospective students upon receipt of a completed application to schedule an interview.
For additional information about applying to Hudson Catholic Regional High School, please call 201-332-5970